วันพุธที่ 15 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2560

Nicki Minaj Quotes The Powerful Thoughts The Media and Tough Times

Nicki Minaj Quotes The Powerful Thoughts- The Media and Tough Times
Life isn't a pretty road or a highway scattered with rose petals nor golden sprinkles. Unlike the magical fairytales where the princess meets the prince and the cruel witch dies in the very end, life is overwhelmingly a unpredictable lane. Going across the lines can lead to a completely new journey to the unknown but nothing will be a simple jump-start.
As the media and entertainment world is known as anindustry where tough, continuous competition occurs every millisecond, celebrities and hot starts tend to undergo extreme stress, mental disabilities, and high level of pressure. Becoming the people of the community, the social role models will not only higher the level of expectation from others but as well rips a person's private life in trade for fame and the worldly recognition. As one of the hottest female rappers of the entertainment world, Nicki Minaj revealed her past dream and the tough times she faced before entering the media. She said " WhenI was younger I didn't have much financially, like we couldn't afford a lot of stuff and I remember seeing little girls' rooms on TV and they'd all be pink. I didn't have my own room, I shared with my brother, so I would have this daydream and imagine that one day I could have my own room and it would all be pink, like Cinderella's" expressing her dreams since childhood. Knowing that not all families can afford the desires, Nicki as a child have always planted her longing dream in her powerful heart.
Going All The Way Through
As the media is probably described to as the 'hardest' place to survive in, Nicki Minaj expresses her thoughts upon the early experiences and years working in the entertainment industry. "Female rappers get it the hardest. You have to be a girl, yet you have to be just as hard as the guys. I think some female rappers get scared out of the business before they can make it" roughly clarifies the idea upon the difficulties celebrities faced before success and real fame. Not only Nicki gives rough explanation of how her career actually is, she quotes that nothing is easy to grab onto unless there is enough effort.
She also quotes about herself being called a 'weirdo': "I've always beenintrigued by color and by interesting hair. I was one of those weird little girls doing my own hair at the age of 9. I was, like, getting weird gels and new brushes and cornrow holders. I would tweak and perm at the age of 13". Not only her quotes inspire the others, sayings give clues to the rise of the current Nicki Minaj, overwhelming with confidence and beauty from within.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น